Friday, December 12, 2008

Giving the Blog thing a try

OK, so here I am giving this blog thing a try (again). My last attempt failed -- I set up a page on the Lutherans on Line site, and never returned. Hopefully, I'll be more successful with this one! My main reason for blogging is to create a sort of journal that I can return to later when I'm scrapboooking. I'm a HORRIBLE journaler -- my pages consist of lots of pictures but not many words. I know it's important to tell the story behind the pictures, so I'm trying to get better at journaling. Plus having this blog will be a nice way to share some of my digital scrapbooking layouts. We'll see. Anyway, if you enjoy my blog, please let me know. Or if you have any ideas or suggestions I could try, I'm always willing to hear new ideas.

About the Marcia & Mark Thompson family. We live in Darboy, Wisconsin. However, Darboy is too small for a post office, so we have an Appleton mailing address, and the boys go to school in the Kimberly district. Our 2 sons are Matthew, 8, and Nathan, 5. Matthew and Nathan are the subjects of most of my scrapbooking pages, but I'm trying to branch out a little and start scrapping my own life. Yea, right. We'll see how much time I have for that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment